Background

Monday, January 15, 2018

A Baby Girl Greeting Card


I had mentioned that I was going to search the stash for some other baby centric stamps.  Instead, I decided to transform this tiny little creature from Penny Black's Critter Party stamp set.  He was just too adorable to pass up.  I die cut the frame and then stamped onto Bristol paper to color the image with my Clean Color Brush tip markers which blend color so nicely that it looks like I might be halfway decent at it!



I ended up coloring two different frames and liked them both well enough to make a second card.  These will both end up in the stash should I have need of them in the future - which will be soon as I have a coworker who will welcomed a baby this month!

On the inside, the same sentiment from my previous cards - because I thought that was so adorable.  So fun, these cards were made not for a purpose, but for fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?