Background

Sunday, April 15, 2018

More Encouraging Notecards


I'm popping in today with these petunias stamped using my Prima Oil Pastel crayons and Rubbernecker Petunias stamp set.  These are more of the encouragement cards I made for my co-worker.




The yellow and slightly orange centers make such a bright and cheery card, I'm sure that they will be cherished and enjoyed.  Hurry back to work!

I'm entering this card into the Time Out Challenge:  #107: Spring because this is definitely a spring card and almost makes it as a one layer card (since my card front is one layer).

I'm also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday's Weeks 330/331: Anything Goes




4 comments:

  1. Simple and lovely. I especially like the sketched edges. You're a thoughtful person to make a get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh and lovely, Andie ... the delicate splatters add such a delicious sense of movement! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty set of cards, and I really like the frame you drew. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, there is so much to look at here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?