Background

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Another Notecard Set Using Supplies from the Stash



When I went "shopping" in the stash a few weeks ago I found these card panels that I had painted some time ago, but never put together in a card.  I had made similar cards (and here) previously when I stamped these panels and left them uncolored for some time.  Then, I watercolored the panels through a series of sittings - layering watercolor and never quite getting them "done" until I found them recently in the stash of partially finished cards.  I decided to use a more graphic feel for these two cards and my WPlus9 Hand Lettered Hello stamp and die set.


The beautiful sentiment is white heat embossed onto black paper and the blue card sentiment is more distinct in person - the picture doesn't do it justice.  Oh well, that is some more projects pushed to completion.  I'm liking this finishing of old project, but have more to share on other activities.  Will post those soon.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?