Background

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A Field of Poppies


These cards belong with the set of cards to encourage a coworker.  I also used my Prima Oil Pastels to stamp these images, but there is a little more technique with these since the stamp isn't a layering stamp.  I've lost the connection of this stamp with the manufacturer, but I think it is a Rubbernecker stamp from way back.  The black centers aren't a part of the stamp, but the oil pastels work well if you "dot" in the dark color to the center of the solid stamp.

I was super pleased with how these cards turned out - very watercolor in feel and look.



I'll be back with more cards later this week.  There were more than 50 cards sent to my coworker, so I've got quite a bit to share with you.  Thank you for sticking with me.

I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge Doodle It since I doodled the frame around my poppies.



2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! The flowers are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?