Background

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I wanted to stop in and share this card in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.  The die cuts were made using new to me Taylored Expressions dies.  It was tedious to put together,  but very satisfying results.  Brandy let me borrow a Art Impressions sentiment stamp which worked out well.  I pinned a St. Patrick's Day button on the card envelope and passed them out at work yesterday.

Super fun!  I hope your day is filled with green and good eats.  We're enjoying the pleasant aroma of corned beef cooking as I type and my daughter is due home for a spring break visit later tonight.  It's a good day.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?