Background

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Flowery Birthday Card




I'm still working my way through the card bases I stamped using my Studio Katia Blooming Bunch stamp set.  I didn't vary the card layout much - keeping with the birthday greetings on some vellum and using the Studio Katia crystals to decorate the card front.  I did use three different Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the flowers.  I think I did a better job getting some depth to the flowers, though I'm not sure my pictures show this off very well.









On the inside, a simple sentiment, keeping it simple so that this card can be used for a variety of different birthday occasions.  I think both Brandy and I would have to say that the simple, but effective design of this stamp makes card fronts a quick, simple and delightfully beautiful result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?