Background

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day


A couple of girlfriends saw this post and asked if they could come one night and make some Valentine's for their work chums.  I, of course, said yes and promptly began some die cutting using my Honey Bee Coffee Cup card die and Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart die so that we would have plenty of pieces to put together.



















I used various leftover pieces from paper packs that have coordinating solid and patterned paper and then we stamped the heart and valentine sentiment to coordinate with the shade or pink in the card.  Sorry for the photo quality - I had to snap these in artificial light because my friends took them home to hand out. 



We find ourselves celebrating the day of love again.  I hope those in your life shower you with love and attention today!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?