Background

Friday, February 16, 2018

Cards Using Art Impressions Rustic Cabins and Fir Trees Stamp Set


So, I picked up the Art Impressions Rustic Cabins stamp set at one of the craft shows last fall.  They sat around unused for a bit.  I can't explain why because I simply love them.  I can only say that I've been distracted by shiny new stamps and left these to languish.


This tiny cabin is my favorite.  A little tough to get the brush strokes right, but when I did the result was fantastic.  Ultimately, I "painted" a set of four cards for my SIL who actually owns a cabin in the woods in Eastern Arizona.  Her cabin is nicer than these, but I hope she'll still put them to good use.


I used my Distress Inks for the watercoloring.  If you haven't tried out out the watercolor stamps from Art Impressions, my suggestion is that you do.  They are easy to use, forgiving for a hack like me and create a wonderful scene.  Some of the most relaxing times spent crafting are with my Art Impressions watercolor stamps.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?