Background

Friday, February 2, 2018

A Farmer's Market Floral Valentine


I have so loved playing with my Papertrey Ink Farmers Market Florals stamp set and combining it with the Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart die is a perfect marriage of love inspiration.  This collage contained in a heart was one of the inspirations for me to purchase the stamp set and I can tell you that stamping these out was simple, easy and results in a final image that is more stunning than these photos allow you to see. 


I super love this one combined with some seam binding ribbon.  The background kraft is die cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die, an oldie but a goodie!


On the inside is a valentine's sentiment from Papertrey Ink's January bonus stamp set.  I think I need to pull myself away from the valentine making into some other crafting.  I'm pretty sure I've crossed over into a slightly wacky excess. 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?