Background

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Some Bunny Is On the Way


I was feeling particularly "pinky" after all those Christmas card and gift projects.  I knew I'd need a couple of baby cards and so I decided to combine an image and sentiment from my Lawn Fawn Hello Baby stamp set with some different layered patterned paper die cuts for simple designed baby cards.

I used my Clean Clear Brush watercolor pens to color the bunny and give him something to sit on.  This was a quick color - nothing fancy because the stamped image is so adorable.

I was a little nervous that I might boof the stamped sentiment or hearts and so I colored two versions.  I decided to use them both so that I could add two cards to the stash.

Super fun and inspiring with a different color palette.  Hoping your New Year started off well.  Mine sure did with this fun crafting time spent on my day off.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge Something New
Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Something New

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, Andie. Your shadowing is spot-on under that bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Andie! Love the cute bunny and the layering of the different patterns is expertly done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute with the gingham mixed with the die, Andie, and that bunny is darling, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elegant and chic look of this card! And it was a bonus to be able to see it in two different color palettes. I love the intricate dies you used and that bunny is SO adorable! What wonderful creations and I'm so glad you shared them with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?