Background

Monday, December 4, 2017

Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit - A Card Set


Here we are in December already.  Time is flying by and there are only 20 days left before the holiday, Christmas is almost here.  I have a few ideas for gifts for Christmas and have been churning those out.  I wanted to share this lovely collection of cards made with my Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit.  I'm not quite sure why this set peeked my interest, but these cards are proof that it wasn't just the stamp set (which I haven't actually used yet), but the patterned papers and stickers that were inclluded as well.  Just this set of cards makes me happy I bought the set and I'm looking forward to using the rest of the supplies soon.  Pour a cup of coffee and enjoy the view - there is quite a collection of notecards here.










I've actually used a couple of these cards for different "pick me up" occassions and will keep some of them together to use as hostess gifts over the coming weeks.   Here's hoping that you are finding the season stress free and enjoying the Spirit of Christmas.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?