Background

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Poinsettia Focal Points - Some Christmas Cards


Whoa!  There went the first full week of December.  Here I am tonight slamming together a post because it has literally been a week since I posted.  I've been busy crafting up some Christmas present goodness, but haven't stopped to make a post.  These cards were created as a gift for my grandma - to match the picture cards we created.  I used my Spellbinders classic Poinsettia die with a matching JustRite (I think?! It has been so long!) stamp set.



The sentiment is heat embossed with gold and silver embossing powder with the same around the edges of the card.  A simple design with a slightly larger size so that my grandma can quickly put them together and send them out.  She was pleased, I was pleased and we're both very happy girls this week.

I hope all your Christmas card making/gift making is moving along productively and that you are finding joy in the creating!

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Blog - Christmas Card Day
Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge - Christmas  These are Christmas cards after all
Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Gift It  These are a gift for my grandma after all
Word Art Wednesday's Challenge - 312 & 313 Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Andie, your cards are lovely. I've finally finished mine too. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous holiday cards! The sentiments are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?