Background

Friday, December 22, 2017

Peace on Earthtones




I had mentioned in a post earlier this week that my Papertrey Ink Winter Village stamp and die set has been a real inspiration to me.  I really wasn't kidding and used this pin to inspire a very different card design for me.  I'm sure it is mostly the lovely stamp set design, but I like even this starker design as it inspires a smile and joy to me.


On the inside is a simple stamped sentiment from the stamp set.  Elegant and joyful all at the same time.

Those gold sprinkles are made using my Starry Colors watercolors.  They never fail to deliver sparkly goodness to a card design.

We don't get snow here in Arizona so that might be a reason why I am enjoying these snowy scenes so much.  I know that I'm very spoiled, but I just can't help myself.

Just a few short days left.  Happy celebrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?