Background

Friday, December 29, 2017

My 2018 Annual Calendar Gift






There are a few of you loyal followers who have stuck with me over the years and will remember my annual calendar making endeavor.  This will be my sixth post.  Previous years are found here:

2013
2014
2015
2016
2017

In year's past I used the Basic Grey calendar kit.  Sadly, Basic Grey has gone out of business so I no longer get the pleasure (and help!) of using their kit.  I always make one for my immediate family and one for my grandma.  The pictures are from the previous year so they end up being a condensed scrapbook of sorts and I always cut them out of the binding and put them into a scrapbook.  My grandma keeps them together - a sort of handmade scrapbook of memories.










This year I used the Graphic 45 Children's Hour paper pad, matching coordinating paper pad and chipboard stickers.  I kept with the collage theme throughout each page and just tried to mix things up, centering around the photo selected for that month.
















My grandma has celebrated 72 years of marriage, her 90th birthday and completion of radiation treatment for lung/breast cancer this year.  I'm praying that this calendar might bless her throughout 2018 as she celebrates many more milestones.  This tiny little project brings her great joy to open each Christmas and I couldn't be happier to do it for her.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?