Background

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia Cards



I am well on my way to making some Christmas cards.  I purchased some products from Scrapbook.com which is located in Mesa, AZ, just down the road.  Turns out, if you pick up your purchase they offer a free gift.  In this case, these lovely patterned papers which I turned into Christmas cards.  A simple design, but very effective.



I used Fired Brick Distress Oxide ink to stamp the pattern onto these poinsettia die cuts and spritzed with a water bottle to make the color turn chalky.  It is a subtle pattern and works very well on these cards.  The gold foil was a clearance pack of artist trading cards - simple to stamp in Archival Ink and tie with twine.  A pile for the stash which will be used in the coming days to write letters to family and friends.  Yay!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?