Background

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Using Stuff from the Stash - A Birthday Card



My mom's birthday is right in the middle of birthday season.  Her favorite color is pink and so I used this frame from the stash and some Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms die cut flowers to make this card.  Behind the frame is some vellum paper that I crumpled into a ball to create the crinkled look behind the frame.  It made a nice off set to the vintage look of the card front.  There's some gold paint on the butterflies that was hard to capture in the photo, but looked ever so sparkly in person.  Tiny prills fill the center of my die cut flowers.

On the inside, a scripty sentiment for the day.  I actually made her gift and will be posting as soon as I get the pictures edited. 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?