Background

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tulle Shaker Card


It took me a bit, but I was so impressed with Jennifer McGuire's technique using tulle as a shaker media, I picked up the Studio Katia Dotted Balloons die set and gave it a go.  Here I paired the die cuts with some Altenew Vintage Flowers I had previously stamped and die cut.

Inside the shaker is some gold and soft pink sprinkles - very sparkly to make the card stand out.  On the inside, a simple sentiment you can sort of see through the window.

This was so simple and easy to do that I'm inspired to make some more.  I'll give it a try and see if I can't be more regular about posting here on the blog.  What has inspired your latest crafty endeavor?


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?