Background

Monday, August 21, 2017

Tulle Birthday Balloon




I had some pieces out on the worktable and decided to throw them together to make this tulle shaker card.  I've been working these simple sentiment stamps and think that this one fits together with the tulle shaker making something not too girly out of tulle.  The window was cut using my Studio Katia Dotted Balloons die and a mix of silver and royal blue confetti to dot the inside of the shaker.

The bold sentiment was stamped using the MISTI so that I could be assured a crisp, black sentiment.  I'm pleased with how well this turned out and it wasn't made in a hurry.  It'll go in the stash for that day when I need a card, fast!

6 comments:

  1. I love your shaker card, Andie. Super creative and fun. I'd love to have you stop by and link up with us at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for visiting my blog, too. I look forward to stopping by and seeing more of your art. Have a wonderful week!
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - my challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous; I love the subtle look by using tulle. A car dlike this is a gift of its own. ( A keepsake!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, I followed this tutorial by Jennifer McGuire https://youtu.be/T-XHz-FtFcI

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?