Background

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Simple Masculine Birthday Card


I had to rush a masculine birthday card together.  It's amazing how helpful some pre-stamped balloons can be in the process.  This worked to deliver the warm birthday messages and a gift.  I'm finding my mojo is off and I think it might be that we're preparing to send my daughter off to college.  The prospect of all my "chicks" not being home at the end of the day is daunting.  I'm working it, but the stress cracks show in odd ways - maybe slightly lower drive to create.

Ah well, I'll have a little more time to myself in the coming days too!  Always look for the silver lining!

Since this card qualifies, I'm going to link up to the City Crafter Challenge Blog.  There are certainly no flowers on this one, a bit unusual for me.



2 comments:

  1. Spend time with your daughter while she's still at home. I totally understand you lost your mojo. It will come back but family first!
    Your card is pure perfection. I love balloons and these colours; you totally got me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?