Background

Monday, June 5, 2017

A Happy Anniversary to .... My Hubby


 With all the graduation preparation, celebration and clean up, I knew that I wouldn't have time for anything elaborate for my hubby to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.  It's a little corny to make a card for your husband, but this is one of the ways he knows I care - that I won't let the opportunity pass to give him one of my creative works.

This card is made from lots of tiny hearts cut with several different mini-heart dies using patterned papers from the stash.  Most of these papers were smaller than 1 in wide strip from a 6 x 6 paper pad.  It is a good use for the scraps - though I'm left with a ton more hearts.


On the inside a simple sentiment that expresses my love for him with a few stamped hearts.  I'm currently in Oahu, Hawaii on a graduation celebration vacation with my youngest daughter, son and husband.  It is a spectacular place and we're blessed to be able to celebrate our anniversary in leisure, together, in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

Here's hoping your June is off to a smashing start...


3 comments:

  1. Less is more and the sentiment says it all! I love the scattered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and belated Happy Anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?