Background

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Star Struck Set of Cards



Another set of cards for the graduates.  I used the paper pad that Brandy gifted me to celebrate National Scrapbook day - there was a lot of black and gold.  I needed a simple design to create multiples and this fit the bill - I was able to quickly die cut the stars in bunches so that I could match the background paper for feel, etc.


On the inside of each card - a simple quote to express the sentiment of the day.  I decided to frame the insides with coordinating background papers rather than leave them plain black and white.  I'm pleased, though this is a departure for me.



All in all I think there are five of these cards that I made.  Each has a slightly different feel and quite a few can be for those gentlemen graduates.  I'm pleased and almost done with my graduation cards.  I found a set of photos from a project I made for mother's day and so I'm going to try to get those edited and posted soon.  I'm working on finishing my daughter's graduation card and will have to wait to share that until she's seen it.

I hope your May is going well - it feels almost over and it just begun.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?