Background

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Teeny, Tiny Yarn Hats - A Christmas Tag Set


Brandy sent a photo of these adorable yarn hats to me and I couldn't resist a share.  Aren't they just the most adorable you've ever seen?  They are approximately 2.5 inches tall or so.  Instructions are similar to those found here though I truthfully don't know exactly who's instructions she followed.  I love the use of varigated yarn and can think of a bunch in my closet that could be put to good use!

Hope your 2016 is winding down in fine fashion.  We've a bit of excitement this weekend - a last minute planned trip to Las Vegas to see Sting at the Cosmopolitan for a New Year's Eve concert.  I won tickets through my work - thank you work!  We're driving up tomorrow to spend a whirlwind night and day before rushing back to send me on *hopefully* my last work trip for a while.  I will wish you and yours a very Happy New Year in case I don't make it back until next week!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?