Background

Monday, October 31, 2016

Much Delayed Costume Share



I received these photos from Brandy of her costume efforts with her niece at last year's Halloween celebration.  They were lost in the pile of unedited pictures until a couple of months ago.  I always meant to share with you and thought today would be a good day to resurrect them.  Don't you think they did a fantastic job between costume making, hair, make-up and can you believe that handcrafted crown?  Perfect in every way!

Are you or someone you love dressing up tonight?  I don't have anyone at home, so my days are over for now.

Happy Halloween everyone.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I didn't buy anything new for Papi this year, maybe we just used the old ones this evening! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?