Background

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Making Cards From Gifts


I was gifted a pack of ephemera which included preprinted die cuts, sentiments, tags, etc.  Included was some matching patterned paper and so I decided to make this card.  The supplies almost required a collage style and thus this card was made.  It is a bit of a departure from my usual style lately.  I think this is important to keep my creativity fresh and this card ultimately reminds me of an Online Card Class, Pattern Play, that I took a few years ago.  I need the challenge and most of all, I needed to use this gift so thoughtfully given.

I've decided to challenge myself this week. I'm going to try to make a card set with the gift - attempting to use at least all of the patterned paper.  We'll see how I do.  Wanna join me?


1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card Andie!
    I wish I could have that energy to use up something, often time i think I need to do it, but sigh.... someday someday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?