Background

Monday, August 8, 2016

Challenge Almost Completed


This card was also created with the ephemera from a kit that I received as a gift.  I'm wishing I'd have stopped before adding the banner in the top left corner.  Maybe the card would be better with the diagonal strips playing more freely there.  Still, I love the pop of color from the flowers and the sentiment frame against the neutral pattern paper.  I think there is probably only one more card from this kit - so I'm mostly done with my self challenge.  I've slowed a bit on my momentum due to some distraction this weekend and the start of my week.  I'm hoping to finish strong as I have been listening to the instructional videos for the creative chemistry 103 class for the past week.  I'm hoping to getget to some of the lesson work soon.   Wish me well!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?