Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Set of CAS Birthday Cards


Here's another Pinterest inspired card.  This time, it is a mostly literal translation of this pin.  I used my Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders stamp for the sentiment and my Avery Elle Ballons die.  I die cut the ballons from a watercolor wash that I'd practiced techiques with.


On the inside is this sentiment stamp in matching Distress ink.  It's a nice off set from that overly CAS card front.





This is another card set that I plan to give some away.  It will be a good idea to remember if I need a birthday card on short notice as this is simple and easy to put together.


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are much better as the one on Pinterest:) I LOVE CAS and balloons so you totally got me with this fab set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, I love how you used the sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?