Background

Monday, June 13, 2016

Getting Kits Used



I have been looking through the stash and finding long hidden kits that should have been used by now.  This set of cards is one such kit. The kit was probably handed out at one of the CK Scrapbook convention crops more than a decade ago. Or some such story which I've long forgotten.  However, the simple design makes these cards just as nice today as the day they were assembled into the kit.  So, I decided to put them together.

The kit did not have instructions or pictures of the finished project - probably one reason these weren't put together back in the when.  I decided to use my own vision (and little hints in the project supplies that made deciding easier) and just get these notecards together so I could use them.


What has been sitting in your stash unused?  I highly recommend getting it out and getting it used.  There's no point in letting it go to waste.  These cards are nice enough, if not exactly my current style and techniques.  Go, get that stash reduced. I'm sure there are more new techniques and tools to add back in!


2 comments:

  1. I love the CAS designs; especially that "friend" card. That's a fab one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful and so effective in their own right. Love the letter ones :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?