Background

Sunday, May 8, 2016

I'm Not Feeling Blue - But I Am Feelin' the Color Blue


Good morning and happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there taking a moment (with a coffee?!) to read some blogs.  I am woefully behind in posting projects from our fundraiser at work.  The fundraiser ultimately raised $132 that will go to a fund which sends care packages to soldiers serving overseas.

This card is being sent out with love.  I thoroughly enjoyed making this card.  I used my Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set and the MISTI to mask and stamp these layered flowers.



The image was then die cut with one of my rectangle dies.  I used fun foam to raise the panel on the card front and a bit of twine to finish this simple, but elegant card.

I'm going to link this up with Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #228/229: Family.  Come join the fun.  I'll be back this week with some of the last few cards made for the fundraiser as well as the cards for my family.  Enjoy today!


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely set of card and I love that blue! Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue; it's my favorite color! And this set of cards is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and well done on the fundraiser. Love these flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?