Background

Monday, May 9, 2016

City Crafter Challenge - Feeling Prickly


I decided to join the City Crafters Challenge Blog in their challenge this week by sharing this card made for the fundraiser at my work.  The Feeling Prickly challenge is to make a project using something prickly.  I always thought these Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters flowers and leaves looked prickly.  This is one of the reasons that I didn't purchase them at first. Then, I worked with them in a class and fell in love.

I used a Spellbinders die to make the light green frame in the background and my Heartfelt Creations Delicate Oval die for the white lacey piece.  Come on over and join the fun at the City Crafter Challenge Blog.  Their Feeling Prickly challenge is full of unusual and fun takes on the challenge! Time is short to join, but you can do it!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take on our theme is elegant and feminine, Such a smart idea to use these dies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB. Always a pleasure to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure look prickly as well as pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and die cuts. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?