Background

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sending Prayers - Making Card with Stencils








I followed Jennifer McGuire's technique she shared in this post.  I also used the SSS/Hero Arts Prayers stamp and die set.




I also  sent this set of cards each with a handwritten note inside to the Lasting Hearts card drive.  While my near family has not been directly affected by the lost of a child later in childbirth, Brandy's family has and I've know other friends who have been affected.  This is a very good charity and one that I'd encourage you to support.  You get to make some cards and a person going through one of the worst things that ever happens to them receives a thoughtful encouragement.  Win\Win.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?