Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Gorjuss Girl - Ladybird


Brandy's image imspired me to find and share this photo of a card made a while ago.  I used my Gorjuss Ladybird stamp with Archival black ink onto Bristol paper.  I colored the image with my Inktense pencils and then die cut with a Spellbinders die.  The background paper is from the stash and made a perfect setting for this lovely girl.  The flowers were cut with my IO Spiral Flowers die and the butterfly cut from patterned paper using my Prickly Pear Mini Butterflies die.  Some floral sprig die cuts and a sentiment frame from the coordinating paper and this birthday card is done.  I am so pleased with how this turned out and I think the lovely lady who received this card felt special.

I hope March finds you happy and healthy.  I fly to Denver tomorrow to visit with my grandparents.  They will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary Sunday and we'll all be there to mark and remember.  This is a monumentous occassion and I can't wait to see them!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Happy Anniversary to your grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is perfect and your card is so sweet. Have a wonderful time in Denver and happy anniversary to your grandparents. Such a special day and enjoy being together with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, colour combo and love the embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?