Background

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

One Final Card Set


Mentioning the roll I was on, here is another couple of cards made from the card fronts I watercolored last month.  Can it be that long ago?  I finished these with a bit of patterned paper - some made by hand and others that were store bought.  I also added touches of Wink of Stella glitteriness to the images.  It adds a bit of shine and interest.



Don't you just love those teeny tiny flowers made with my IO spiral flowers die?  I can't get over how cute they are and the interest they add to the image.  Thanks for bearing with me as I share these cards with you.  As I've mentioned before, these cards will go into the Christmas gift stash for my friends and family.  'Tis the season!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?