Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

More Manly Fun - All Occasion Cards


I picked up the mosiac punch from Stampin' Up to match the stamp set I bought several years ago.  I just had to give it a try and considering I'm always looking for a solid man card, I planned to use muted tones and some of that paper sitting in the stash.  I liked it so much that I made a set.



The cool part with these stamps is that there are three different patterns.  I ended up stamping a bunch and punching them out.  The striped pattern paper has been in the stash over a decade.  I remember the "flash sale" where I bought a whole pack of them (along with a bunch of other paper sets).  You'd think I'd just give this stuff away, but no, it's still there and I think works great on these cards.


I can't decide which one is my favorite, can you?

I am linking this up over at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge: Make a Plan since I made a plan to use up my stash paper and my new punch.  I'm  also joining Word Art Wednesday's Challeng #195: Anything Goes.  Come join the fun or just be inspired.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Wishing you all much crafty goodness this weekend.



5 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous, Andie! Love the ethnic look of it. I think this card could be used as an inspiration to create a room decor! You know - white walls, fabric like this, colors, accessories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This CAS is so pretty. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 195th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect manly card and colors. Love those fun shapes. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and very professional looking! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?