Background

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hope Your Day is Awesome!


I'm going to own up to making a few simple cards with great embellishments.  These two today are a good example.  I spent so much time on the baby shower stuff that I had little time left, but needed a few note cards to send to friends.  Quite literally that background is a piece of wonderful ribbon which came with the pearls and shiny bling already placed.  I also prepurchased the ribbon roses.  It was  a matter of using a tape runner to place the background ribbon, some Crystal Accents to place the ribbon rose and a stamped sentiment and die cut using my Tilted Banners stamp and die set.


Simple, yet effective.  Bada Boom Baby!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?