Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Aloha


 I couldn't come back to the office without a treat for my co-workers.  I also couldn't resist the chance to whip up something crafty.  I used clear treat bags and this simple image printed on the computer to create these small tastes of island life for them.  Inside is pineapple hard candies that remind me of the wind and waves during our trip.  I simply used a clip art image of the flower and colored it with my Distress Markers.  You can't color too much as the water in the marker will run the inkjet image.  However if I was quick and careful, these treats finished perfectly.

I'm wishing all of you out there a wonderful week.  Aloha!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?