Background

Friday, May 8, 2015

With Sympathy


As you might expect, Brandy didn't hesitate to express her sympathy to my husband and our family.  This is the card that she created to express her sympathy.  The picture cannot do it justice.  There is rich hues of yellow and brown distress inks.  The images were stamped in watercolor inks onto watercolor paper onto a paper previously distressed with the yellow and brown background.  A little blending and water drops to finish the look.  The brown cardstock creates a perfect backdrop for the stamped image.  A little cream color twine to soften the edge and create interest for the eye.

I can't even describe the emotion this card still raises in my heart.  I'm sure one or two of my tears are represented by those droplets on the card front.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?