Background

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Butterfly Card Set


I did say that I'd get these photos edited and post them for you.  This is the series of cards I made as Thank yous for folks who poured out their love during our time of grief.

Whoops- got a little color on the corner there!

If you missed the previous post, here's the details on the cards:
  • The image stamped on the base card was made in Vintage Sepia Versafine ink using my Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms stamp.  I used a water brush and a Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick Distress Markers to color the leaves and the flowers.  A little Vintage Photo Distress ink was applied to the branches.  Glitter was added to the image and Tu Tu Pink prills added to the flower centers.  
  • The butterflies were cut from patterned paper using my Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley die.  The same Tu Tu Pink prills were added to the butterfly bodies with a little glitter for effect as well.
  • The doily came in a $1 pack from Michael's value bin. It is pink felt and so works here.  
  • The sentiment was printed onto cream cardstock and then cut out into a flag which is edged with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set, I sure love them in different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, I love the different butterflies! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?