Background

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sneak Peek


I have an idea... not a fully formed idea.  Just an idea inspired by some flowers I made.  I die cut plain white cardstock with my Arianna Blooms die and then water colored the flowers with Worn Lipstick, Faded Lilac and Peacock Feathers Distress ink.  The centers of the flowers are Heart of Gold prills.  After shaping the flowers, I used a lollypop stick that I stuck through a hole cut in the center of the flower.  Using floral tape, I wrapped the bottom of the flower down the lollypop stick to create the stem.  I poured a fair bit of Crystal Accents in the center over the step and covered with the prills.

If I actually finish the project, I'll share with you all the results.  Wish me well.


4 comments:

  1. These are stunning. I hope you get around to finishing the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Love those colors! Can't wait to see the finished project! Big hugs Andie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet make sure you show us the finished creation - cause those flowers are stunning!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can already see that the finished project is going to be GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?