Background

Friday, March 6, 2015

Sending My Love, Husband


I had to make the hubby a Valentine's Day card.  I'll not mention that I finished it up the night before or that I took a *somewhat* blurry photo and lost it in the sea of humanity that has been my life for the past couple of weeks.  I'll just make this post to share the card with all of you.

I spared you the ooey, gooey insides and just put this front on display.  The kraft paper envelope was made with my envelope punch board and the hearts cut using a die set with four different heart sizes.  The patterned paper scraps were used from an MME set.  Not too girly, do you think?

Either way, he loved the result and thought that my card was delightful.  I think he's delightful and after this week I'm resending my love, husband!

2 comments:

  1. This love letter/card to you DH is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - I love this!! What a wonderful card, no wonder hubby loved it. Now you have given me another idea for a card, I too have one of those envelope makers ! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?