Background

Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Birthday Card


Stopping by to share a quick card I threw together for my husband's father.  His birthday is the 26th of December.  In the rush before Christmas, I put together this card so that we could deliver his birthday gift at a lunch that day.  I can barely believe it was three weeks ago- what??  I used a scrap of patterned paper to coordinate with some kraft paper.  The leaves are made using my Heartfelt
Creations Classic Leaf stamps.  A simple man card that works.  I've now spent two years creating cards rather than buying them.  If you knew how many supplies I have, you'd know it is a crime for me to buy a store bought card.  Not because there is anything wrong with them, but because I've too many supplies!

I'm hoping your 2015 craftiness is alive and kicking.  I've got a few projects in mind...


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?