Background

Friday, January 23, 2015

Bridal Shower Card



I was so busy making wedding favors, I didn't take a lot of time to figure out how to make a bridal shower card.  Mai had her bridal shower on the opposite side of town in the afternoon right before the wedding.  I was busy at work and couldn't make it, but sent this lovely with a small gift with her so she would know that I thought of her.  I used a premade set of flowers (gasp!) in almost the exact orientation as they were presented in the package (double gasp!), but I think it works here.  I die cut the white cardstock border and stamped the Congratulations using my Simon Says Stamp Friendship Messages stamp set.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Favorite Flowers and ODBDElegant Ovals stamp and die cut with ODBDs Elegant Ovals die.

I think the card works and I was pleased with how it turned out.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, delicate bridal card! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the flowers and paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?