Background

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wedding Celebration Card


I, ultimately, made this card for one purpose and used it for another.  It is a retread of a card made earlier this year, but I thought it worked so well, I made it for a wedding this fall too.  

The flower is made out of kraft glassine paper.  This paper creates a wonderful texture when wadded up into a ball.  The flowers were cut using my Vintage Floret dies. The panel is an embossed piece of shiny vellum paper.  It really stuns in person and is raised from the cardstock base with foam squares.  A piece of purple ribbon is glued to the edge so you don't see how it doesn't end well.  The sentiment is from my Simon Says Stamp Friendship Messages stamp set.  
Wishing the happy couple a wonderful, bliss-filled marriage.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?