Background

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More Variations on Christmas Cards


A few more Christmas cards of similar design.  This time I combined my Papertrey Ink Rustic Wreath stamp set and my Papertrey Ink Rustic Wreath die to create the card.  The poinsettia was once again cut and embossed with my Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die.  The red cardstock was then spritzed with watered down white acrylic paint using an old toothbrush.  A little Good Earth elements from Art Glitter in the center and a couple of stamped and cut Heartfelt Creations Holly Berry leaves finish the card off nicely.

Papertrey Ink sentiments are so cute, don't you think?  So glad to be able to share these cards with you this Christmas season.


5 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards, so clean and simple. Love it. I still haven't made mine this year... maybe I can send out a slew of birthday ones and call them "Happy Birthday Jesus" cards. No one will mind, right? Bwahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding the acrylic paint with a tooth brush - genius! Fabulous effect and such wonderful cards, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?