Background

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sending Hugs Around


Today's post is another of cards made on my recent vacation using my June card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I've committed to making time to edit the photo and post at least one card each day this week.  I've got a running start and think I can finish strong.  The stamp set used is the SSS Favorite Flowers stamp set.  The patterned papers from the kit are MME's Now and Then collection and some coordinating cardstocks.  On this card, the flowers and leaves were fussy cut after stamping on white cardstock.  I actually was inspired by a Pinterest post and scraplifted this design.   Gathering up quite a stash- probably will give a portion of these away before it's over.  Still, they need to get used one way or another. 


2 comments:

  1. What pretty, simple card. I'm loving all the quick posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and love the chevrons! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?