Background

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another SSS Card from the June Kit


This is the last in a series of posts of cards I made on my recent vacation.  I really enjoyed the time with my SSS June card kit.  So much so, it is now laying out on my table I've *semi-permanently* set out with my other craft supplies.  I might just make a few more cards with the remaining pieces from the kit and polish it off.  The stamp set used (with Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick, and Shabby Shutters Distress Ink) is the SSS Favorite Flowers stamp set, the patterned papers from MME's Now and Then collection and the sentiment with black Archival Ink from SSS Friendship Messages stamp set.  On this card, the flowers and leaves were fussy cut and the pink flowers mounted with foam squares for some dimension.  I actually was inspired by a Pinterest post where I scraplifted the design.   Hooray for catching up on my posts!  'Course in the meantime I've been crafting so there are a few more cards to get posted now.  Just keep on posting, posting, posting...


3 comments:

  1. Definitely keep on posting, posting :-) Love this card and those flowers you have been using. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that this stamp is great and that the cards have been perfect. Can't wait to see what's next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color combo of this card and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?