Background

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Just for Fun


I made this fun little card just because I loved the paper and wanted to make a card where the paper was the star.  This worked out well and will go into the stash to be used to write someone a note of encouragement or just to say Hi!  Here is the details:

  • Given that the patterned paper was the inspiration and I had a bunch of Majestic Blooms flowers were inked with some Ripe Persimmons and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. 
  • The die cuts- ODBD Fancy Foliage and a flowery stem I've long since lost the name for were cut out of coordinating solid patterned paper.
  • The sentiment is a tag from the paper collection.  A little twine to tie it all together along with some distressing on the edge of the papers and we're done.
My stash of pre-made cards has grown low.  This will work nicely as a seed for more to grow.  I'm feeling the mojo, rolling on to the next project...


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and papers and so creatively placed...love it..♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right that paper is fabulous. I love the layout of the design and that beautiful flower. Hope you have a wonderful week, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty papers, definitely the star here though that flower is certainly a secondary draw for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?