Background

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Another Father's Day Card


I'm trying to get ready for Father's Day later this month.  Here's a card I made using the same Word art from my last card.

The Colorbok paper pad was still on my work table, so I used a few scraps and the background paper to make this card.  The chevrons was created using some teal Glimmer Mist and my chevron stencil.  All papers were distressed and then overlaid with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  A little brown thread from the stash and I've my second Father's Day card.  This masculine card hits just the right note.  Only a few more to go...

I've linked this card up over at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday blog: Father's Day - Masculine and Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #135- Anything Goes.  Come on over to get inspired and join the fun. 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the distressing and the curled back edges are a wonderful touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, another idea for my list. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?