Background

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Like Clockwork


I picked up a paper pack of Authentique Grace collection- 8 x 8 double sided patterned papers, coordinating tags and other embellishments, and word/alphabet stickers.  It was in the clearance bin of my local LSS.  I can't imagine why.  Still, my good fortune. 

I thought I'd join in with Simon Says Stamp's Tick Tock Challenge.  I recently had the great fortune to help out Heartfelt Creations at a local stamp show.  They needed register help and so I work Saturday and Sunday to help fellow crafty addicts purchase more products than we need.  As a result, I was able to pick up the March release of Heartfelt Creations Once Upon a Time stamp and die set before it's release.  The vintage clock was stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  It created a very antique feel as the water based ink "beaded" a bit before stamping the image.  I die cut the clocks out and then layered various pieces (the die cuts +10 clocks with one pass of the die) using foam squares.  The leaf was cut using Heartfelt Creations Classic Leaf die.  All papers are from the collection and are edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The sentiment was stamped using Our Daily Bread Designs Ornate Border Sentiments

I'm linking this up over at the challenge.  There's only a little time left, but come join the fun!


3 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card, which is so very pretty and elegant! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The vintage clock is stunning!! The details and design are fabulous!! I like when I found treasure in the bargain bin too ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the fabulous clock and it's layers! Beautiful papers too! Oooh lucky, working with Heartfelt Creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?