Background

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Happy Mother's Day Card


Well, I'm on a roll.  I don't know how many Mother's Day cards a person needs, but I've now at least one in spare.  This card was also made with my Authentique Grace paper pack.  Here's the details:
  • All papers are from the collection, except the  brown cardstock paper and they are all edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  
  • The brown cardstock medallions are cut suing my Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Motifs die.
  • The flowers are Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters that I put a pearl accent right in the center. 
  • The sentiment on the outside and on the inside come from the tag sentiments from the collection.
Now, I have a spare card.  Who knows where I'll use this one. 



3 comments:

  1. OK WoW! Love this card and these papers that you are using up (don't use them up to quickly :-)). Fabulous asters (must hint to Andy for this Chrismtas :-)). Gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love those boxes under the flowers. They really set everything off so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?