Background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Honorable Mention over at The Shabby Tea Room

Thanks to a heads up from the very best Karon over at Karon's Krafty Korner, I rushed on over to The Shabby Tea Room see what had happened.  See, I check out The Shabby Tea Room when time allows and I checked it out yesterday right after I came downstairs that morning.  I didn't have a chance to check them out last night. 

I am soooo blushing right now. This card:


was included in the honorable mentions over at The Shabby Tea Room's Week #182- Sweet Summer Time Challenge.  Now, if you've not checked out those that posted completed works for their challenges, go.  Right Now!  This is a regular place for spectacular works of art.  I am inspired and awed on a regular basis.  Well, as regular as I have time to check them out.  To be included in a list of those honored by this great group of women, this is really humbling and exciting and thrilling.  I was pleased with this card when it came together and to have someone agree.. Nice!

So, I thank the ladies over at The Shabby Tea Room for challenging me and for noticing.  Yay!  This should inspire you to come on and join the fun.  They post a challenge most weeks and if nothing else, check out the posted works.  I guarantee you'll be inspired. 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Andie! Your gorgeous card is definitely eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So deserves - such a beautiful card Andie :-) Have a great evening :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?